Invisalign/Invisible Braces & Orthodontics
An inadequate bite or crooked teeth impacts your aesthetics, function and wellbeing. Additionally, misaligned teeth and an inaccurate bite can result in an increased risk for gum disease and TMJ disorder. A set of straight teeth can add ease and confidence to your daily life.
Invisalign clear trays completely transform the conventional visible braces experience.
Invisalign clear aligners are invisible comfortable & convenient.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign is a system of clear plastic aligners that gently move your teeth into their ideal or predetermined position. Generally, every 2 weeks, you will advance to your next set of aligners until you complete all aligners in your treatment sequence.
Advantages Of Invisalign
- 3D Final Result: following your initial consultation and tooth impressions/scans, your final 3D result is able to be digitally visualised prior to actual treatment
- Removable: You can remove your clear braces to eat or care for your teeth.
- Rapid Treatment: The average Invisalign treatment time the similar as with standard braces.
- Comfort: Invisalign clear aligners are smooth, streamlined and do not irritate your gums or lips
- Fewer Visits: Patients only have to visit their provider once every 4-8 weeks to pick up their set of clear aligners. Ordinary braces require more frequent appointments.
Call our practice today and book a consultation to discuss the many avenues of straightening your smile. (02) 9969 0669